Fire guts Banky W’s home in Lagos

The home of Popular RnB singer, Banky W located along Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos on Tuesday morning, reportedly caught fire.

The singer’s awards and property worth millions of naira were said to have been destroyed by the fire.

According to Punch, the fire was caused by a faulty air conditioner.

It was gathered that the fire started around 6am.

A neighbour, whose identity was not disclosed, said: “The fire started around 6am and all of us came out to assist Banky in putting out the fire.

“However, Fire service officials arrived around 7.30.

“So many items were destroyed including Banky’s awards

Related:  Popular UK Reality TV Star Flaunts Hot Banging Body as She Str!ps Completely N*ked (See Photos)

“But officials of the fire service arrived over an hour late.”

DAILY POST could not confirm the report as efforts to reach the singer proved abortive.

Updated: 07/04/2017 — 1:52 pm

The Author

Dabgist

Nice, cool headed, friendly and hardworking.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Dabgist.com_Official Concept © 2017 All Rights Reserved